The first all-in-one complete nasogastric system that allows for feeding, suctioning, irrigating and medicating all through one closed port. The feeding port is incompatible with luer lock or I.V. connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert.
Kangaroo? Multifuctional Port with Safe Enteral Connections
- Addresses 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert?
- Purple color to denote enteral feeding
- All in one closed port system
- Allows for feeding, suction, irrigation and medication
- Internal ARV design
- Reduce clinician exposure
- Improve clinician efficacy
- Radiopaque tubing
? Sentinel Event Alert, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Issue 36, April 3, 2006.