Jackson-Pratt? Flat Drains are made of a silicone elastomer for softness and flexibility, featuring:
- Injection molded for strength and drain integrity
- Low-profile, hubless design to help promote tissue plane approximation
- Inner lumen ribbing to help prevent drain collapse and clogging and help preserve drain patency
- Silicone that is barium impregnated for x-ray detection of drain
Jackson-Pratt? Silicone and PVC Round Drains
Jackson-Pratt? Round Drains are available in both silicone and PVC per physician preference and feature a radiopaque stripe running the entire length of the drain tubing for x-ray detection.
Jackson-Pratt? Silicone T-tube Drain
The Jackson-Pratt? Silicone T-tube Drain is indicated for hysterectomy and cholecystectomy and is soft and pliable.
Our penrose drains are used to help promote drainage of a wound site.
These latex drains consist of a flexible rubber tube which is left inside the site of the surgery to help promote drainage of blood, lymph and other fluids to help reduce the risk of infection.
- Uses gravity to draw fluids out along its surfaces into dressings
- Safety pin provided may be used to prevent the drain from slipping back inside the wound