2-octyl cyanoacrylate formula
- Delivers viscosity comparable to Dermabond? Mini Topical Skin Adhesive and sloughs off naturally within five to ten days.1,2
- Forms protective film over wound site
- Helps provide durable and flexible coverage over the incision
Intuitive, user-friendly winged applicator
- Ready to use out of the box
- Helps provide control throughout application
0.8mL volume fill
- Delivers adequate adhesive to cover long incisions
- In vitro studies3 have shown that Cardinal Health? LiquiBand? OCTYL Topical Skin Adhesive acts as a protective barrier to microbial penetration as long as the adhesive film?remains intact.
Applicator open time1,2,4
- Avoids premature drying or clogging and allows adhesive to be expressed for up to 90 minutes after activation
To learn more about the Cardinal Health? LiquiBand? OCTYL Topical Skin Adhesive download the literature.
Footnotes & references:
1Testing conducted by an independent third-party laboratory April-July 2015. Results reported are per bench top testing, and cannot be directly correlated to expected clinical results. Results often vary by clinician application and weight of adhesive applied. Unless otherwise noted, all test methods are proprietary. Data on file at Cardinal Health. Products tested included: Dermabond Advanced? Topical Skin Adhesive by Ethicon, Dermabond? Mini Topical Skin Adhesive by Ethicon, and LiquiBand? OCTYL Topical Skin Adhesive by Cardinal Health (manufactured by Advanced Medical Solutions).
2Data on file with Advanced Medical Solutions (Plymouth) Ltd.
3Microbes tested included S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. coli, Candida albicans and MRSA
4N = 10. Applied to poster board. An applicator was considered to be unclogged if adhesive could still be expressed. All products tested up to 90 minutes.